208 Tattoo Fest
2019 Vendor Agreement
This agreement made by and between Vendor and 208 Tattoo Fest, LLC., hereinafter known as “208 Tattoo Fest.”
- 208 Tattoo Fest agrees to lease to the Vendor a display space in the 2019 208 Tattoo Fest, July 12-14, 2017 at the Expo Center at the Idaho Fairgrounds, Boise, ID. Included in the display space are side and back drapes, draped tables, chairs, small trash can and electricity. For a discount this year we will also be offering a 10x10 space with a table and chairs provided, these spaces will not contain pipe and drape, trash can or electricity.
- The Vendor agrees to staff the space during show hours and not to remove the exhibit
until the show closes at 8 PM, July 14.
▪ Friday, July 12, 8am – 10am Setup
12pm – 10pm open to public
▪ Saturday, July 13 11am – 10pm
▪ Sunday, July 14, 11am – 8pm
- The Vendor agrees to be fully responsible for the exhibit, the contents thereof, and the activities therein; to abide by all the rules and regulations of the Idaho Fairgrounds Expo Center, the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare (IDHW) and the Boise Fire Department and to hold harmless 208 Tattoo Fest, and the Idaho Fairgrounds from any damages, thefts, show interruptions, or claims which might occur.
- The Vendor agrees to submit all necessary information as required by IDHW, Boise Fire Department, AND Idaho Fairgrounds for permitting purposes no later than Monday, June 24, 2019.
- All equipment must be loaded in on Friday, July 12, between 8am and 10am and loaded out after 8pm on Sunday, July 14. Any equipment loaded in or out at other times may incur additional fees by the Idaho Fairgrounds.
- Vendor agrees to pay any additional fees which may result by loading equipment in or out at times or dates other than those agreed upon.
- The Vendor grants 208 Tattoo Fest full right to use the Vendor’s business name, logo, website, images and public information, in addition to any photos or video taken during the 208 Tattoo Fest, in all media for the purpose of promotion and advertising.
- Vendor agrees to display, and make readily available for retail guests and customers, any and all 208 Tattoo Fest marketing materials provided by 208 Tattoo Fest. Vendor also agrees to utilize any and all 208 Tattoo Fest on-line and social media (i.e. Facebook, email blasts, website mention, etc.) to advertise the 208 Tattoo Fest.
- The Vendor agrees to pay any outstanding balances due for booth fees no later than Monday,June 24, 2019. Vendor further agrees that this contract is non-cancelable for any reason and agrees to pay collection costs should any be incurred.
- Both parties agree that 208 Tattoo Fest may cancel the space of the Vendor if the balance due is not paid by the due date, and that the deposit will be forfeited.
- Both parties agree that 208 Tattoo Fest, at their discretion, may alter the floor plan of the Event and change the space of the Vendor.
- Any Vendor who is selling or sampling food must comply with all rules, regulations and guidelines of the IDHW and the Boise Fire Department. Failure to do so may result in Vendor forfeiting their display space and all fees paid to 208 Tattoo Fest.
- Vendor agrees to provide 208 Tattoo Fest proof of health and regulatory inspections and permits upon request.
- By registering for the event, Vendor expresses their agreement with the terms stated herein.